bjb Samsat Digital Nasional
Samsat Digital National (One-Stop Manunggal Administration System) or SIGNAL is an electronic network service organized by the National Samsat Development Team
in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Indonesia for online payment and annual renewal of Motor Vehicle Taxes, SWDKLLJ
(Compulsory Contribution of Traffic Accident Funds) Road) which can be done nationally through mobile service applications.
The Samsat Digital Nasional application make it easier for customers to conduct the renewal of vehicle registration, tax info and online vehicle tax payments.
How to pay for the Samsat Digital Nasional ?
- Customer download “Samsat Digital National” application on Google Playstore
- Customer register by fill in the mandatory data (NRKB, NIK and the last 5 (five) digits of the Order Number, and e-mail address), and then requests a payment code
- Customer get an electronic SKKP and a payment code
- The customer pays the motor vehicle tax (PKB) by entering the payment code and then the payment can be made through the bank bjb channel.
- Customer will receive a receipt & e-TBPKP (e-TBPKP sent via e-mail) which is valid as a payment proof of Motor Vehicle Tax (PKB) for 30 days
- Customer will get a TBPKP/ SKPD & a STNK Validation Sticker which will be sent to the customer's home address that is listed on STNK
Which regions are currently serving the Samsat Digital National payment?
Currently the Samsat National Online Samsat covers 15 (fifteen) provinces :
- Sumatra Barat
- Kep. Riau
- DKI Jakarta
- Jawa Barat
- Jawa Tengah
- Jawa Timur
- Sulawesi Barat
- Sulawesi Selatan
- Sulawesi Tenggara
Are there certain smartphone specifications to access the Samsat Digital National application?
All types of Android smartphones with a minimum OS of Android 4.0
How to access and register in Samsat Digital National application?
Open the Samsat Digital National application that has been downloaded and installed with the following initial screen:
- Input the NIK and password. If you don't have an account, you can directly create an account to get the password
Enter your email and phone number, then scan your face and ID card
- Once you succeed, it will return to the system initial page.
- Select the Tambah Kendaraan menu to register a vehicle
Enter your NIP, license plate number and vehicle frame number
- Select Generate Kode Bayar, then confirm vehicle tax information
- Choose Metode Pembayaran bank bjb
- Payment Code or Kode Bayar will appear and ready to be paid
Is the payment of the Samsat Digital National UBP can be made for payment of motor vehicle tax that has expired/late/due?
No, you can't, because automatically you cannot register an account when you enter the system.
Which bank bjb bank channels that can be used to make payments for the Samsat Digital National UBP?
Payment can be made via Teller, ATM, bjb Digi & bjb Net
What should be filled in on the screen deposit slip when making a payment for the Samsat Digital National UBP?
When making a payment, the customer simply fills in the Payment Number obtained from the SIGNAL application which can be obtained via Google Playstore (Android)
How is the complaint handling process if there are problems with Samsat Digital National payment and how long will the SLA lasts?
The complaint can be made through bank bjb Call at 14049
Who are the contacts of each parties involved??
- Samsat Digital Nasional : Call Center Korlantas Polri (NTMC) 1-500-669
- Bank bjb : Bank bjb Call 14049
- website Bank Bank bjb di www.bankbjb.co.id
Payment via bjb DIGI
After successfully earned a payment code from the SIGNAL application, here's step by step on how to pay vehicle tax through bjb Digi:
- Customer inputs bjb Mobile access code, or bjb Mobile Fingerprint Scan
- Customer choose Menu Bayar or Payment Menu
- Choose Menu Pajak/Retribusi or Taxes/Retribution Menu
- Choose menu SIGNAL
- Customer inputs the Payment Code
- Customer may verify the payment
- Congratulations, you have successfully made a payment
- Customer may check the SIGNAL Payment Proof in Email
After the transaction is successful, the taxpayer can see the proof & electronic ratification on the SIGNAL application and physical evidence is then sent to the taxpayer's address
For information that for the latest system development that is currently being used is the validation is done digitally. If at the time of the old Samsat National Online system the ratification was done manually, then in the current system the ratification is done electronically (e-ratification).