bjb NET user will relieve the Bank from all charges if the Bank is unable to completely or partially process instructions from bjb NET User as a result of events or circumstances that occur beyond the control or ability of the Bank, including yet not limited to any disruption of computer viruses or Trojan Horses systems or harmful components that can interfere bjb NET services, web browsers or Banks’ computer system, Customers, or Internet Service Providers, due to natural disasters, war, riots, malfunctioning systems, equipments or transmissions, electrical disturbance, telecommunication disturbance, government policy, as well as other incidents or circumstances beyond the control or ability of the Bank.
1. Proof of instruction done by bjb NET User using bjb NET service is a mutation that is recorded in bank bjb Account or Savings Account Book if it’s printed which can be requested by bjb NET User to the Bank Customer Service.
2. For complaints regarding transactions and changes in bjb NET service access, bjb NET user can contact bjb Call 14049 or the Bank.
3. The Bank can change these terms and conditions any time with notification to bjb NET User in any form and through any means.
4. The Bank will send notification no later than 30 (thirty) working days if there is a change in bjb NET terms and conditions to bjb NET Users in any form and through any means.
5. bjb NET user are comply to applicable provisions and regulations in Indonesia including yet not limited to the Bank's internal regulations, banking regulations and the provisions of Bank Indonesia's supervisory authority as well as the terms for opening accounts and joint account requirements, including any changes which will be notified in advance by the Bank in any form and means.
6. Power of attorneys stated in these Terms and Conditions are valid power of attorney that will not expire as long as bjb NET User still uses bjb NET services or there is remaining obligation from bjb NET User to the Bank.
7. The making and implementation of these Terms and Conditions are based on applicable laws and regulations in Unitary State of Republic of Indonesia.
8. THIS AGREEMENT HAS COMPLIED WITH THE PROVISIONS ON LEGAL REGULATIONS INCLUDING REGULATIONS OF FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.