- bjb T-samsat
T-samsat is a service facility that provides convenience to pay annual motor vehicle tax (PKB tax) by installments through savings account with an automatic debit mechanism once the tax is due.
- ATM / DEBIT bank card bjb
Visa Bank ATM/Debit Cards that can be used by customers to perform any transaction on Visa Networks worldwide via Automated Teller Machine (ATM) or at merchants that provide Electronic Data Capture (EDC) machines with Visa logo. Customers can have Visa bank ATM/Debit Card facilities by having individual deposit and/or bank giro accounts in Rupiah currency.
- bjb Credit Card
A co-branding credit card issued by the bank in collaboration with BNI, supported by VISA, MasterCard and JCB. Credit card provides convenience for customers to conduct any banking transaction, BNI bank credit card holders will earn double benefits, besides being able to enjoy discount program created exclusively by bank bjb, customers can also enjoy features, benefits as well as promos from BNI regular credit cards.
- bjb E-samsat
Bank cooperates with West Java Provincial Samsat Development Team that includes West Java Regional Police, West Java Regional Revenue Service (Dispenda), and PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) West Java Branch launched an electronic one-stop administration system service program (Samsat) or E-Samsat Jabar. e-Samsat Jabar is an annual Motor Vehicle Tax payment service. This e-Samsat payment service is one of the best bank services for its customers, since it’s unnecessary for customer to have long queue and wait to make conduct Vehicle Tax payments, because payments can be made at all bank ATM machines in all over Indonesia.
- e-Channel (bjb digi)
transaction convenience to bank customers in making easy, safe, comfortable real time mobile transactions (e-banking) at anytime and anywhere. Furthermore, digi services have more interesting and interactive menu and features to provide convenience to customers in making transactions. Some features available on digi services, among others, are:
1. Internet Banking – BJB NET
Every customer who deposits funds in bank bjb and own bank bjb ATM card can enjoy Internet Banking facilities ("bjb NET"). Bank Bjb Internet Banking provides convenience so that you can make transactions anytime anywhere.
2. SMS Banking – SMS
Banking service you can use to perform banking transaction via SMS on your mobile anytime and anywhere.
Info makes it easy for customers to gain information such as ATM with map-based locations, product knowledge also bjb NET and SMS user guidelines.
- Laku Pandai bjb Bisa
BiSA is an extension of bank bjb services, where bank bjb cooperates with its customers as agents who can serve real time online public banking transactions using bjb EDC feature with sharing fees concept.
- bjb Precious
Precious is the best service that specially provided to individuals who need maximum service both in terms of friendliness, convenience, comfort, security and reliability for High Net Worth Individuals with total minimum Rp.500.000.000 (five hundred million rupiah). Precious outlets are spread in various cities such as: Bandung, Serang, Jakarta, Bekasi, Tasikmalaya, Bogor, Cirebon, Kelapa Gading, Tangerang, Surabaya, Semarang.
- bjb Call 14049
Bank provides information services for 24/7 through bjb Call 14049 facility. Call services include providing general information related to products and services (deposits, loans, treasury), account opening, interest rates, exchange rates, bank office network locations, account balance and transactions (last 5 and book-entry transactions) also ATM card blocking.
- State Revenue Module
Bank services for State Revenue Deposits from Taxpayers every working day without considering payment value. Some of the benefits provided include convenience to taxpayers in performing tax payments, available for customers and non-customers with no service charges.
- Safe Deposit Box
Safe Deposit Box service is a rental service for assets or securities storage, specifically designed from steel material and placed in a sturdy, unloading acnd fireproof space to provide security for its users. SDB provided by banks with competitive rental rates and available in various sizes based on customer needs.
- Safe Deposit Box
Is a rental service of deposit box for assets or valuable documents that is specially designed and placed in a strong vault to provide a sense of security to its users. The SDB provided by bank offers competitive rental rates and is available in various sizes to suit customers’ needs.
- bjb Cash Management Service
An integrated banking solution designed to help customers manage effective and efficient cash flow to increase the company profits.
--bjb Cash Management Service features are as follows:
1. Account Service Electronic lectronic banking services that enable customers to access balance inquiry and other banking transactions by Real Time Online via web based application on https://cms.bankbjb.co.id/login
2. E-Tax Tax The PBB-P2 and Other Regional Tax Receipt Service (bjb E-TAX) is a Tax Payment Service for taxpayers in conducting tax payment transactions through all bank bjb channels both Office and Electronic Networks in real time online. Various types of tax that can be transacted are Central Taxes, Regional/Provincial Taxes, City/Regency Regional Taxes.
3. Payroll Service Payroll Service is a banking service for Institutional Customers to pay employee salaries through their Savings account as a medium, so that the payment process can be executed in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
4. Payment service for various bills is one of services that bank bjb provided generally to community through cooperation with various Billers in all over Indonesia. Payment Service that have been implemented by bank bjb are explained as follows:
• bjb Edupay: Education Fee Payment Service
• bjb Water Bills: Water Bill Payment Services
• bjb Multifinance Payment: Multifinance Installments Payment Services
• bjb Hospital Payment: Hospital Patient Bill Payment Service
• bjb e-Ticket: Train and Airplane Payment Service
• bjb Licensing Levy: Licensing Levy Payment Services
• BPJS Employment: Payment Services for Membership Dues and BPJS Employment Participants Insurance Claims
5. Pick-Up & Delivery Service is a cash management service that helps customers manage cash withdrawals and transfers. Pick-up and Delivery Service can be done by the nearest bank Branch Office or the appointed Third Party (vendor).
6. bjb Virtual Account is an electronic banking service system provided by bank in form of corporate customer identification number, opened by the Bank at the company request to subsequently provided to its customer as Account Number with receipt (collection) purposes.
- Weekend Banking
Is a banking service conducted on Saturday and Sunday. Services provided on Weekend Banking are Account Opening (savings, checking accounts, deposits), Cash Deposits, Cash Withdrawals (savings and individual checking accounts), Transfer between accounts (for individual accounts only), Information on savings accounts, checking accounts, deposits, and credit products .
Is a bank service in the form of services provided to the customers to charge bank notes withdrawn without going through clearing process. The Clearing Items used in the collection transaction consist of Checks and Bilyet Giro. Some of the benefits provided by the collection are able to be conducted throughout all Branch Offices, available to customers as well as to non-customers, and flexibility in payment for notes transaction with competitive fee.
- bjb Mobile Cash Car
mobile cash car service is aimed to bring bank service closer to customers. Currently, there are six mobile cash cars operating in West Java and Banten. Services provided by Mobile cash car are as follows:
1. Service via bank ATM Some services that can be accessed via ATM are as follows: Balance Information, Cash Withdrawal, Transfer between bank branch, Transfer between bank members of ATM Bersama and bank members of ATM Prima, PLN Payment, UNPAD Payment, PDAM Payment, ZISWAF Payment, Telkom Payment (Flexi, Speedy, House Phone, Telkom Vision).
2. Teller Service Cash Deposit, Cash Withdrawal, Transfer between bank branches, payment Features through teller.
3. Customer Service Providing information on bank products and services to the public, Handling customer complaints on transactions in car cash and print savings books.
4. Other Banking Services that are conducted through the main office.
- Money Transfer
Is one type of bank services where the sending bank receives a mandate from a customer or the community to execute a remittance of an amount of money for the benefit of an individual/company/customer elsewhere. Types of Money Transfer provided by bank are as follows:
a. Clearing/SKBNI (National Clearing System of Bank Indonesia) is a national scale inter-bank money transfer service in which the period of receipt of funds is in accordance with the clearing provisions of Bank Indonesia.
b. BI – RTGS is a national scale inter-bank money transfer service where funds can be effectively received at the destination bank within minutes, as long as the transaction is conducted before the time limit.
- bank bjb Western union Services
Is a means of sending and receiving money from Indonesia to overseas, overseas to Indonesia as well as inter-city in Indonesia in real time on line.
- Hospital Guarantee
Is a form of payment guarantee facility of all hospital bills in Singapore and Malaysia to guarantee bank customers who will perform treatment at the hospital. Hospital Guarantee benefits for the Customers include:ast Administration Process, settling interest keeps running, no exposure limit, no risk of currency exchange difference, and no charge.